Winner & Top 3 #142 Winter and #143 Anything Goes And A Goodbye From FSC

Before you scroll down to see the winners and Top 3’s FSC has an announcement to make.

Sadly FSC has decided to close its doors and there will be no more challenges, this truly has been a really hard decision to come to.

Firstly a huge  THANK YOU (which doesn’t seem enough) has to go to the Design Team for all their beautiful inspirational makes over the years.

So let’s take our last ever catwalk scroll to say thank you to the Design Team and also to show you again their very last challenge makes.

Dot has been a design team member with FSC from the very first challenge which was 31st July 2011, nearly eight years ago.

I know her work has inspired lots of crafters plus recently she became our sponsor at FSC – Ink Art Designs which was so generous of her – thank you Dot.

Dot

Avril joined FSC only one month later on 28th August 2011 and became just a perfect DT member with her beautiful inspirational pieces.  Thank you Avril.

20190110_153050 (2)

Yvonne joined FSC at the same time as Avril, 28th August 2011.  Another invaluable DT member with so many inspirational makes over the years.  Thank you Yvonne.

Yvonne

Carola joined on 10th January 2016 and even though she hasn’t been with FSC as long as the others her amazing artwork absolutely shone on the catwalk.  Thank you Carola.

Es schneit in der Nacht

Hanne our very last team member joined on 11th March 2018 and became a very special team member with stunning pieces.  Thank you Hanne.

img20190106_13512418

Lastly there is me with such a heavy heart (and a few tears) at having to say this is the last ever post.  Sadly life has a way of  making decisions for you and this was one of them.

Running FSC for nearly eight years has been an absolute pleasure and I would like to thank all our past DT members also for without every single one of you FSC wouldn’t have been here at all.

Last but not least a thank you for every person who entered their makes each and every month into the challenges we all enjoyed popping onto your blogs and seeing them.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Shirley2

Now onto our winners and top 3’s for challenge #142 – Winter

#15 – Lia

Let’s see who the Fashion Stampettes have picked as their Top Choices for this challenge.

(no particular order)

Congratulations to our Fashionable Winner and the top 3’s.

Now onto our very last winners and top 3’s for challenge #143 – Anything Goes

#27 – Carol

(no particular order)

Congratulations to our Fashionable Winner and the top 3’s.

The winners will have two weeks to contact us, by using the contact button above, with their name and address to claim their prize from Ink Art Designs

A huge thank you from FSC

13 Responses to “Winner & Top 3 #142 Winter and #143 Anything Goes And A Goodbye From FSC”

1. Jane Tyrrell says:

So sorry to read this..wishing you the best and I hope that life is kind to you. Thanks to you and the DT for all their hard work over the years. I have really enjoyed entering the challenges. Crafty hugs xx

2. I’m sad abbout you closing. Loved your challenges so much.

Bye bye

3. Becca Yahrling says:

Very sad to hear this! But wishing you ALL the very best in the next chapter in whatever you do. I only found you this past year, and am so glad I did, even if it was too short a time! Thank you for everything! xxoo Becca xxoo

4. KT Fit Kitty says:

I am sad to see you go. I wish you and your team all the best with your future plans. You will be missed! You have wonderful inspiration here!

5. Craftyfield says:

Very sad indeed, FSC was one of my favourite challenge, with such a good DT turning out month in month out beautifully made projects. 8 years is a long time and for that alone you can all be proud! I wish you all the best in your next crafty adventures!

6. Bunny says:

So sorry to hear this news. Best wishes as you all move on to your next venture.

7. Carol Gill says:

Oh noooo so sorry to see you are closing there are not many staming challenges out there—-Thank you for choosing my card as a winner and congrats to the other ladies–fabulous cards fron the DT you will be sadly missed-but best wishes to you all!
    Carol x

8. Lin says:

So sorry to see you go. I wish you all the very best in the future. Also a huge thank you to your very talented team who have inspired us many a time. Best wishes to you all

Lin

9. ionabunny says:

Sad that you are finishing. I have really enjoyed joining the challenges over the years and also thank you to all the DT for all the amazing inspiration over the years and to all the generous sponsors. Best wishes for all your future endeavors. Hugz

10. Alison says:

Oh my goodness, that is very sad news. I know I haven’t had much time to play along in the last couple of years, but I’ll definitely miss you all. Thank you to all of you at FSC for the years of lovely inspiration.
    Alison x

11. Jo - Let's Art Journal says:

So sorry to hear your news! Thanks so much to everyone at Fashionable Stamping Challenge for your inspirational challenges each month and wishing each of you all the very best for the future! Happy and creative wishes! J x

12. Pat says:

So sorry that you are closing your doors but with my best wishes to you and the team for all the wonderful challenges and inspiration over the last eight years, and I wish you all the best for the future. x

13. So sad to see one of my oldest and favorite challenge blogs closing! There has indeed been some amazing inspiration here throughout the years! Thank you for all of that and for the challenges! Best wishes to all of the Design Team! Hugs!