Winner & Top 3 Challenge #2

Please stroll down the catwalk or click here for Challenge #3 – Ribbon or Lace

Oh my, a lovely surprise here girls, we have one more new Fashionette who has joined all us Stampettes
plus, she has even made a delectable little piece to share with you, please welcome onto the catwalk

Yvonne … aka Meggymay

Meggy’s Way

[dt-member name=’meggymay’]

Haute Couture of Winners

It’s that all important time when we announce the Winners and Top 3 of our Handmade Flowers challenge
but before we take that stroll, I’m sure you would all love to give Caz a warm welcome as she joins all the amazing Fashionettes on the catwalk.

Caz
Cazro’s Crafty Corner

Caz has walked right on with the most elegant little number for the Ribbon or Lace Challenge.
Remember, if you want to see all the behind the scenes fashion house gossip just click on the teamies button above.

[dt-member name=’caz’]

Time to show the amazing
Chic Winning Outfit
as chosen by the Fashonettes

#24  Amelia – Stamped for fhe Occasion

Our Top 3 Ensemble
no particular order

# 44 Trace – Inky Pinky Craft

#12 Gisele – SuperSnooks13

#14 Debbie – Scraps From Abroad

This cheeky little number will be receiving the selection of Handmade Flowers

#8 Gosia – Po prostu  karteczki

Congratulations to both Fashionable Winners and the Top 3 Ensemble.
Not forgetting a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all who stepped onto the catwalk with us.
We so wished we could have picked every single entry as a winner but, sorry to say, was simply not possible.
Maybe next time it will be your turn on the

Walk Of Fame????

I just want to show-piece this superb model of artistry from Suzanne
who as you know used to run Let’s Ink It Up before her illness.
It’s absolutely brilliant to see her beautiful work again.

9 Responses to “Winner & Top 3 Challenge #2”

1. Debbie R. says:

Thank you so much for selecting my tag “Top 3”. Honoured and proud! How exciting! Congrats to all the winners and everyone who entered! Fabulous challenges!

2. Dot L says:

Congratulations to all the fashionable winners! Everyone did an amazing job, I don’t envy everyone having to narrow it down. So much ink ~ such a treat!
    Dot x

3. Amelia says:

Thanks so much for choosing my card as the “Chic Winning Outfit”… a wonderful moment to cherish. I was over the moon with joy when I saw my card. I really appreciate the chance that I can play along in your lovely challenges and that I am the proud owner of a fabulous Fashionable Stamping winner badge now. Congratulations to all the winners. To everyone who entered, thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
    Amelia x

4. Gosia S. says:

What a pleasant surprise! I’m happy! Thank you!

5. Gisèle says:

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the “Top 3 “. I am so excited and honoured to be among such talented women.
    Congrats to all the winners . And I love this new site, such an amazing DT. xooxox

6. Hi thanks so much for choosing me for the “top 3 “, I am SO chuffed, and feel very proud.All the entries were wonderful, fab
    thanks again trace x

7. Cazro says:

Congratulations to all of the winners. Well deserved. Caz

8. SuzanneK says:

Thanks heaps for showcasing my grunge box, I appreciate it and your kind words. Congrats to all the winners, well deserved ladies and also a big congrats to Cazro. Hugs Suzanne x

9. riderstv.com says:

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible paragraph.